The Ultimate in Durability
Stainless Steel benchtops are extremely durable and hard wearing. Often it is the preferred choice for Commercial and Day Care center kitchens. They are commonly manufactured to 40mm thickness, however we can do any thickness.
Stainless Steel benefits
- Timeless Look.
- Commonly made in 40mm thickness.
- Durable and Long lasting.
- Stain resistant.
- Easy to maintain.
- Normally, only Stainless Steel sinks are used with Stainless Steel benchtops
- Sinks are welded to the benchtop.
- highly durable.
- Water can be squeegeed into the sink bowl.
Photo of Welded Sink
- Joins in stainless steel are invisible.
- It is more economical to do a factory join than a site join, however, site access must be considered carefully.
Stainless Steel Join
- For upstands, the stainless steel benchtop is bent upwards to form an upstand.
- The upstand is one piece with the benchtop.
- We will make cutouts for power points and switches.
- The thickness of the upstand is the same as the benchtop stainless steel, 1mm.
- Your splashback is done with the benchtop.
Photo of Stainless Steel Upstand